Off Topic > Forum Issues

Somethin's a little off.

(1/3) > >>

MarcAFK:
This isn't exactly a major problem, and I'll assume it's related to the settings file being nuked, but I noticed that I can't hand out thanks for posts anymore. However will I express gratitude to Erik for his prompt action in getting the forum running?  ???

Erik L:
What theme are you using? I uninstalled and reinstalled the mod, and 2 of the themes failed. Babylon and not-Core.

Neophyte:
I also lost the thanks option a while back but didn't say anything because I though you had just gotten rid of it for whatever reason.

FYI I was set to "default" but apparently I was still on the old former core.   I changed my theme to one of the other ones, and then back to default and got the new theme.

It's. . . different, but now I have the "say thanks" option back.

MarcAFK:
I'm on core and default, and it's all working fine now, I don't know. Hey the medals are back, I didn't even notice their absence. Nifty.

sloanjh:
Either Steve hasn't posted any C# screenshots since last August or (I suspect) we lost some posts from that thread in the C# board.  The date on the last post seems to be back in August.

John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version