Astra Imperia > General News

v22 Discussion

(1/4) > >>

Erik L:
It's on DTRPG.com now. If you've previously downloaded it, you should get an email notifying you of the update.

Sematary:
I know I will be checking it out later today but a current game I have is a bit too far along to change to v22. Looking at DTRPG, it is only showing v20 and v21 right now, both in my library and when I look at the game page.

Erik L:

--- Quote from: Sematary on April 18, 2019, 07:04:47 AM ---I know I will be checking it out later today but a current game I have is a bit too far along to change to v22. Looking at DTRPG, it is only showing v20 and v21 right now, both in my library and when I look at the game page.

--- End quote ---

Hmmm okay. The  only file available from my end as a publisher is v22. v20 and v21 are not there.

boggo2300:

--- Quote from: Erik Luken on April 18, 2019, 03:17:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sematary on April 18, 2019, 07:04:47 AM ---I know I will be checking it out later today but a current game I have is a bit too far along to change to v22. Looking at DTRPG, it is only showing v20 and v21 right now, both in my library and when I look at the game page.

--- End quote ---

Hmmm okay. The  only file available from my end as a publisher is v22. v20 and v21 are not there.

--- End quote ---

I was on DTRPG last night and only 20 and 21 were there

Sematary:

--- Quote from: boggo2300 on April 22, 2019, 05:50:58 PM ---I was on DTRPG last night and only 20 and 21 were there

--- End quote ---

As of this evening this is still true.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version