Author Topic: Aurora Wiki: System Map - Complete Reference  (Read 1375 times)

Offline AndonSage (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • A
Aurora Wiki: System Map - Complete Reference
« on: April 14, 2010, 12:25:23 AM »
I created a complete reference page for the F3 System Map on the Aurora Wiki, and would appreciate anyone taking a look at it, to let me know if I missed anything or have incorrect information. Thanks :)

System Map - Complete Reference
"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once." - Robert A. Heinlein
"Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you!" - Pericles (430 B.C.)
"A government big enough to give you everyt

Offline Anonymous

• Leading Rate
  • A
Re: Aurora Wiki: System Map - Complete Reference
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 12:36:56 AM »
Quote from: "AndonSage"
I created a complete reference page for the F3 System Map on the Aurora Wiki, and would appreciate anyone taking a look at it, to let me know if I missed anything or have incorrect information. Thanks :)

Wow!

Impressive.  I'm a bit intimidated by the amount of work that must have taken.  :)
Will check it out.

Thanks,
Max

Offline The Shadow

• Lieutenant
  • T
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 01:04:19 AM »
Great work!  One correction, though.

"Known Ruins" shows you not only the in-system ruins, but any known, unexploited ruins anywhere.

Offline Hyfrydle

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • H
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 02:18:00 AM »
Quote from: "AndonSage"

Wow this will be so useful for new players I use the system map as my main game screen and finding out what all the icons did was a pain. Now the same thing needs to be done for all the other screens and this game will become much more accessible.

If I knew anything about wiki's I would give it a go. Thanks for all your hard work.

Offline StratPlayer

• Chief Petty Officer
  • S
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 08:29:49 AM »
Wow!   :D
"Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. You can't expect to wield supreme power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!"[/i

Offline Beersatron

• Gold Supporter
  • Rear Admiral
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2010, 09:08:54 AM »
Nicely done :)

Offline AndonSage (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • A
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 04:41:17 PM »
Quote from: "The Shadow"
Great work!  One correction, though.

"Known Ruins" shows you not only the in-system ruins, but any known, unexploited ruins anywhere.
Would you (or anyone else reading this :)
"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once." - Robert A. Heinlein
"Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you!" - Pericles (430 B.C.)

Offline AndonSage (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • A
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 04:48:47 PM »
Quote from: "Hyfrydle"
Now the same thing needs to be done for all the other screens and this game will become much more accessible.

If I knew anything about wiki's I would give it a go. Thanks for all your hard work.
I'm hoping to do a complete reference for all of the screens, as I learn them. It helps me to learn the game too 8)

And maybe my work on the wiki, as well as other people's work (like your fiction blog), lets Steve know how much we enjoy Aurora, so he keeps working on it  :D