Author Topic: Infinity / I-Novae  (Read 4364 times)

Offline DatAlien (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 2
  • D
Infinity / I-Novae
« on: November 27, 2013, 02:49:30 PM »
(Almost posted it on Off-Topic, but I think its fits here better, its no 4x (at least in the classical sense, there are still eXploring, eXpanding, eXploiting and eXterminating (but for now with a heavy emphasis on exterminition) but at least it is in space and brought me here a few years ago)

Infinity is a game in development since 2005 aiming to become a twitch-based space MMOG set in an realistic sized, procedural galaxy with billions of solar systems for the players to explore and exploit.
At the moment they want to make a smaller, only one system containing arena first to raise funds and build a team for the MMOG

https://forums.inovaestudios.com/latest

Their latest video

Edit: Checked the old Developer Journal, its in Developement since 2005 not 2006
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 01:23:53 PM by DatAlien »
Per se ad astra

Offline Alfapiomega

• Lt. Commander
    • My Youtube channel
Re: Infinity / I-Novae
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 06:56:38 AM »
(Almost posted it on Off-Topic, but I think its fits here better, its no 4x (at least in the classical sense, there are still eXploring, eXpanding, eXploiting and eXterminating (but for now with a heavy emphasis on exterminition) but at least it is in space and brought me here a few years ago)

Infinity is a game in development since 2005 aiming to become a twitch-based space MMOG set in an realistic sized, procedural galaxy with billions of solar systems for the players to explore and exploit.
At the moment they want to make a smaller, only one system containing arena first to raise funds and build a team for the MMOG

https://forums.inovaestudios.com/latest

Their latest video

Edit: Checked the old Developer Journal, its in Developement since 2005 not 2006

Interesting. Are you following the developement?
"Everything is possible until you make a choice. "

Offline DatAlien (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 2
  • D
Re: Infinity / I-Novae
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 11:51:11 PM »
Interesting. Are you following the developement?
Yes
Per se ad astra