Author Topic: *Discussion* The People's United Campaign  (Read 3117 times)

Offline AlqVeers (OP)

• Petty Officer
  • Spaceship!
*Discussion* The People's United Campaign
« on: February 25, 2016, 09:27:07 PM »
The People's United Campaign is going to be my first attempt at a proper play through of Aurora, especially one that I am actually writing down my thoughts rather than just experiencing and imagining them for myself. So to this end, it's going to be full of errors and mistakes, both game and story-wise. But hopefully enjoyable regardless.

The People's United will be focusing primarily on the Chinese, and I will be including an additional two player nations, my better-half is Chinese and so she is very keen on this entire story, but not as much help with actually naming units and classes. If I write something that is incredibly incorrect or such, say.. making a Mao-class tug instead of a glorious battleship. Please let me know.

And hopefully as the game moves along, things will develop more or at least newer players and learn from all my mistakes, or point out all of the mistakes. Either works. :)

Thanks to Steve for Aurora, Ardem for hooking me onto the game and Erik for the sub-forum. Cheers fellas!
I've started talking in my sleep apparently, all that was audible was "Spaceship". Go figure :)

Offline ardem

• Rear Admiral
  • a
Re: *Discussion* The People's United Campaign
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 08:53:03 PM »
nice start looking forward to more.

Offline AlqVeers (OP)

• Petty Officer
  • Spaceship!
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2016, 10:58:13 PM »
Thanks Ardem,

I still haven't rebuilt my computer, due to some hardware issues. So I am holding off on the next update until I can get it going again. Really, really, REALLY poor timing on my part. :(

But hopefully once it gets going, I'll be more comfortable with how the story plays out and how I can tell it. A tad too tense worrying if it is going to be any good.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 11:02:03 PM by AlqVeers »
I've started talking in my sleep apparently, all that was audible was "Spaceship". Go figure :)

Offline AlqVeers (OP)

• Petty Officer
  • Spaceship!
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 01:11:33 AM »
Bump. I'm back after a few RL issues, and due to some stupid mistakes with the game. Like transferring the entire UCAS population to REC control, and then trying to undo all that. I'm canning this game for now. I will revisit the story premise later on, but I'm just going to focus on a slower game to suit the time available that I have.