C# Aurora > C# Approved Mods

Locale - A simple mod to apply culture/locale settings to Aurora

<< < (2/2)

sulu244:
So I may just be dumb, but it seems like the date is not applying properly for me.   I have the date format set to MMMM dd, yyyy but in game it still shows up as dd MMMM yyyy. 

Edit: On further exploration, it seems it applies properly everywhere but on the tactical map/event log.

twice2double:
There's a fix in the works for that. I've received a contribution from Stormtrooper in Discord to fix the issue (if you can compile the latest code you'll get the fix), however it's not as flexible as I would like it so I've been holding off on creating a release. Currently it will just duplicate the date format for the tactical map window and add the format of 'HH:mm:ss' at the end. However if the user's date format already has those values, the dates will show up wonky again. Just need a few cycles to fix it.

Stormtrooper:
I'm well aware of this, but honestly don't see a reason why you'd bother. I know it's bugged if someone includes time together with date, but I think it's safe to be left that way - nobody would include hours in the default format IMO because then dates won't fit for example in research screen, which could be considered as another bug, this time straight from the game.

MasonMac:
It doesn't seem to affect the date format for events.

The Scout:
What date format is the game expecting to exist, and does it cover both short and long dates?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version