Author Topic: High Rated Officers Overview  (Read 1814 times)

Offline Steve Walmsley (OP)

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
High Rated Officers Overview
« on: April 06, 2012, 05:20:13 PM »
Another addition from Newtonian Aurora.

I've added an extra function to the Commanders window. A new "Highly Rated" button brings up a frame on the commanders window covering the bottom right quarter of the screen. It shows a summary of the best officers in various categories. If you move between Empires or use the Replace All button while the summary is open, the summary will dynamically update.

Steve
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 05:22:11 PM by Steve Walmsley »

Offline dgibso29

• Lieutenant
  • d
Re: High Rated Officers Overview
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 05:34:57 PM »
Steve, these various updates are very awesome and useful. Extremely excited to play 5.7!

Offline Delfont

• Able Ordinary Rate
  • D
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 05:39:43 PM »
I'm not seeing the button for this feature on the Officers page.  Is it possible the button is missing when you use reduced height windows?

Offline Steve Walmsley (OP)

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 06:03:22 PM »
I'm not seeing the button for this feature on the Officers page.  Is it possible the button is missing when you use reduced height windows?

Yes, the button is missing for reduced height. Mainly because I was doing a quick run through before release and realising this was screwed up in reduced height. It was faster to hide button than start creating a reduced height version :). I will get back to it and fix it for reduced height.

Offline Delfont

• Able Ordinary Rate
  • D
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 06:42:04 PM »
Great work Steve, and thanks for the fast response.

I don't know if I've had this much fun with a game since MOO2 first came out.  It's certainly sucking up my free time.