Author Topic: Transferred Ships, Assorted Questions  (Read 1021 times)

Offline Theodidactus (OP)

• Registered
  • Commodore
Transferred Ships, Assorted Questions
« on: May 28, 2014, 09:10:49 AM »
I need to simulate a space battle between humans and humans, that is to say, a large chunk of one fleet just began open war against another. I created a second fleet, and transferred all the defectors to this new side...only to find that now, for some reason, all my fighters move at 1 km/s

What's up with that?

Also: what's the easiest way to keep names consistent. These guys all know each other, so its not like the radar signatures of their battleships are unknown. I want the Monticello class battleships transferred to the other side to still register as "monticello class battleships"
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 09:12:58 AM by Theodidactus »
My Theodidactus, now I see that you are excessively simple of mind and more gullible than most. The Crystal Sphere you seek cannot be found in nature, look about you...wander the whole cosmos, and you will find nothing but the clear sweet breezes of the great ethereal ocean enclosed not by any bound

Offline Theodidactus (OP)

• Registered
  • Commodore
Re: Transferred Ships, Assorted Questions
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 10:02:56 PM »
I also get an "error: 380" of some kind whenever I load a fighter. Engines must have broken during the transfer. Weird.
My Theodidactus, now I see that you are excessively simple of mind and more gullible than most. The Crystal Sphere you seek cannot be found in nature, look about you...wander the whole cosmos, and you will find nothing but the clear sweet breezes of the great ethereal ocean enclosed not by any bound