Author Topic: The most awesomest game ever.  (Read 1480 times)

Offline madtoaster55 (OP)

• Able Ordinary Rate
  • m
The most awesomest game ever.
« on: August 25, 2010, 02:48:46 PM »
I got Aurora a couple of months ago (3?) and I have to say, it is the most awesome game I have ever played. The complexity of it, the ship design and varied planets are so very very amazing, and I would like to congratulate the dev for a great game. I havent had time to make a proper game (Im gonna start one and actually stick to it this time :P) but I have had a lot of very short ones, one of them ending with me ragequitting when all my survey ships were destroyed by precursors in the jump from Sol. If someone could give me some ideas for how to start a game (Not with things like technology, just what direction I should go), and also, how I can effectively manage my map, its always cluttered with systems all over the place >.<.

Offline Steve Walmsley

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
Re: The most awesomest game ever.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 06:44:51 PM »
Quote from: "madtoaster55"
I got Aurora a couple of months ago (3?) and I have to say, it is the most awesome game I have ever played. The complexity of it, the ship design and varied planets are so very very amazing, and I would like to congratulate the dev for a great game. I havent had time to make a proper game (Im gonna start one and actually stick to it this time :P) but I have had a lot of very short ones, one of them ending with me ragequitting when all my survey ships were destroyed by precursors in the jump from Sol. If someone could give me some ideas for how to start a game (Not with things like technology, just what direction I should go), and also, how I can effectively manage my map, its always cluttered with systems all over the place >.<.
Glad to hear you are enjoying the game!

There is a thread about organising the galactic map here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2782

Also read through the Academy forum as there is lots of advice for newcomers starting new games.

Steve