Author Topic: Closest Escape Ever  (Read 1357 times)

Offline mberkers (OP)

• Leading Rate
  • m
Closest Escape Ever
« on: December 20, 2010, 02:19:00 AM »
Commander Andrew Johnson, commanding the Scorpion class Heavy Missile Cruiser, realises that all 8 of the Precursor heavy cruisers have fired in excess of 160  Size 32 Plasma Torpedo's at HIS ship. 
 "Tacops, do you suppose I said something about their mother? Astro, set course for the jump point.   Engineering, flank speed NOW and warm up the jump engine!! We've got about 30 seconds to outrun those plasma torpedoes or else we're going to become real intimate with our very own personalised thermonuclear experience!"

Thirty seconds later. . . . .

"Well DONE everyone! now lets get back through the jump point and continue tossing missiles. "

Gotta admit, that was pretty cool! Dodging 160+ plasma torpedos from precursors. . . .

Offline Jetman123

• Petty Officer
  • J
Re: Closest Escape Ever
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 12:13:35 PM »
And that's why any starship captain needs to be able to speak and give orders quickly. :D

Offline voknaar

• Lt. Commander
Re: Closest Escape Ever
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 09:15:06 PM »
Haha awesome work. I can see it on their end as being along the lines of:

precursor attack ship 1: "Wow.... He double dipped us at the Jump Point avoiding our missiles. I don't know about you guys but I've blown my load and now I'm empty."

Precursor Attack Ship 2: "You're sick you know that? But yeah I'm out too."

Precursor Attack ship 1: "Yeah probably, but its going to make for a interesting After Action Report to high command anyway. Lets hope he stays on his side of the Point....Oh crap! He's back!"   :o