Author Topic: Found an NPR colony  (Read 1178 times)

Offline Elvin (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • E
Found an NPR colony
« on: March 12, 2010, 12:36:10 PM »
Well I'm fairly sure I have some ships in orbit of an NPR colony, as it has a thermal and EM scan comming off of it, and has that written in the System View window. Now, is there a way for me to see it's actual population/see what trade goods it wants/ do anything useful with it?

I think I'm allied with this NPR, as I appear to have a bug where, when I lost contact with their scouts that passed by Earth, my relationship with the faction just kept on going up and up. It's sitting at +4.2k at the moment. I don't know how much of a game-screwer this is, but at least they aren't my enemies.

Also, while i'm here:

How do I use the Task Group orders that bring up another selection box, in the lower half of the "Plotted Move" box? Examples being Pickup Team, and Transiting LP's

Thanks!

Offline MoonDragon

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • M
Re: Found an NPR colony
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 01:53:17 PM »
Quote from: "Elvin"
How do I use the Task Group orders that bring up another selection box, in the lower half of the "Plotted Move" box? Examples being Pickup Team, and Transiting LP's

That selection box opens automatically for the orders that require it.
(@)

Offline Elvin (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • E
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 01:57:50 PM »
Quote from: "MoonDragon"

Ah yes, sorry what I meant was that I cannot get the order to add to the Plotted Move section. I highlight the team/LP i wish to select, I try double clicking it, I looked for a button along the bottom but none of them seemed to be it, and so, while the selection is highlighted, nothing actually happens to my task group.

Offline Charlie Beeler

• Registered
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 02:17:18 PM »
Quote from: "MoonDragon"

Ah yes, sorry what I meant was that I cannot get the order to add to the Plotted Move section. I highlight the team/LP i wish to select, I try double clicking it, I looked for a button along the bottom but none of them seemed to be it, and so, while the selection is highlighted, nothing actually happens to my task group.

For those orders you have to use the radio buttons at the bottom left.
Amateurs study tactics, Professionals study logistics - paraphrase attributed to Gen Omar Bradley

Offline Elvin (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • E
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 02:20:46 PM »
Quote from: "Charlie Beeler"

For those orders you have to use the radio buttons at the bottom left.

AHA! Thankyou very much, asides from this feeling of stupidity I now have  :D

Offline Sotak246

• Sub-Lieutenant
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 11:41:10 AM »
As for the trade with the NPC race, as long as you have the trade button set to yes on the alien info screen, your civilian shipping lines will automaticly start trading any surpluses/deficits between you and the NPC planet.