Author Topic: Conditional Orders  (Read 1473 times)

Offline wobbly (OP)

• Chief Petty Officer
  • w
Conditional Orders
« on: August 22, 2013, 11:12:17 AM »
There are a couple of conditional orders I would use a lot that aren't on the drop down list:

Fuel less then 60%(or 55%) - Less then 50% on occasion has left my ship floating in space just short of the fuel supply.

Morale less then 100% (or deployment time less then ...) - TF Training I usually want to continue till deployment time runs out, Geology & Grav-surveys I often want to continue until near the end of deployment time. Alternatively a do for x amount of time would also work.

Offline Alfapiomega

• Lt. Commander
    • My Youtube channel
Re: Conditional Orders
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 09:23:55 AM »
There are a couple of conditional orders I would use a lot that aren't on the drop down list:

Fuel less then 60%(or 55%) - Less then 50% on occasion has left my ship floating in space just short of the fuel supply.

Morale less then 100% (or deployment time less then ...) - TF Training I usually want to continue till deployment time runs out, Geology & Grav-surveys I often want to continue until near the end of deployment time. Alternatively a do for x amount of time would also work.

+1 for the fuel and morale

Also I would like: "If there is a hostile fleet in the system // move to biggest colony in the system.
"Everything is possible until you make a choice. "

Offline justleroy

• Petty Officer
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 10:48:34 AM »
It would be cool if you could create your own conditional orders.

Offline Karma Chip

• Leading Rate
  • K
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 02:32:21 AM »
Conditional orders is, IMO, one of the game's best features.  I love setting up ship's orders and just letting them do their thing without any further actions from me. . . makes the universe feel like it has more of a mind of its own, more organic and believable.  Any enhancement of this feature I feel would go a long way ;)