VB6 Aurora > Aurora Bugs

Official v7.10 Bugs Reporting Thread

(1/195) > >>

Steve Walmsley:
Please post confirmed bugs for v7.10 in this thread. However, please read the guidelines below on reporting bugs before posting. If you had a bug in an earlier version and it still isn't fixed, please report it again in this thread.

Bug Reporting Guidelines

Steve

Zincat:
Sorry to post one so soon :)

In the game details screen, no matter what I chose in the race generation window, the "NPR activate non-NPRs" option is off.

If I activate it, save the settings, exit Aurora and restart it I will get a :

Error 380 was generated by Aurora
followed by endless
Error 3201 was generated by DAO.Recordset

Steve Walmsley:

--- Quote from: Zincat on December 27, 2015, 05:33:21 PM ---Sorry to post one so soon :)

In the game details screen, no matter what I chose in the race generation window, the "NPR activate non-NPRs" option is off.

If I activate it, save the settings, exit Aurora and restart it I will get a :

Error 380 was generated by Aurora
followed by endless
Error 3201 was generated by DAO.Recordset

--- End quote ---

Found it - unfortunately it is a DB change so the fix will be in v7.2.

mtm84:
Not really sure how I got this, but at some point I noticed a whole bunch of auto generated racial tech in my research tab, and all of my ship designs disappeared, even though the ships were still there.  A restart of the game cleared it up, so probably just a display bug.  Wish I knew what had caused it, can't seem to replicate it now.  I think it happened on a turn when a research program finished, but not 100% sure.

Ixeziel:
Minor bug,the use Max labs option will always select max labs for each scientist regardless if it's toggled or not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version