Author Topic: Terran Directorate star maps  (Read 5278 times)

Offline Aldaris (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
Terran Directorate star maps
« on: June 26, 2010, 12:59:42 PM »

I'll update these as the campaign goes along.
Currently inhabited worlds:
Sol: Mercury (Terraformed), Earth, Mars (Terraformed), and Titan.
LHS 292: Vond (Terraformed), source of Gallicite for Sol.
Epsilon Indi: Shepherd (Terraformed), a small colony in a resource-poor dead end system, mostly a population dump and a PR project.
61 cygni: 4 terraformed worlds, major mineral deposits, first real extrasolar fleet base.

Aliens discovered so far:
Star Swarm (QY Aurigae, Gliese 526): A formidable threat in both systems, but it has been determined they are incapable of interstellar travel, and the systems they occupy have simply been declared off-limit until a sufficiently large fleet of effective combat ships can be constructed.
Cassiopeii (Provisional name): A disturbingly human-like species of aliens encountered in Mu Cassiopeiae, communications has proven impossible and an invasion force is being assembled to make sure they will not pose a threat to humanity.
Unknown (Probable, no proof): There may be an alien civilisation in Wolf 636, but there is no proof of this as the grav survey group that initially found the system decided not to take the risk of exploration due to their low speed and lack of weapons.

Offline Beersatron

• Gold Supporter
  • Rear Admiral
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
Re: Terran Directorate star maps
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 02:24:27 PM »
Aldaris, you should ask for a sub-forum in the fiction section so you can keep all these posts in the one location since you also have the ship design post.

Offline Aldaris (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
Re: Terran Directorate star maps
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 02:52:11 PM »
Nah, I'm not going to write up any fiction for this campaign, at least not within 50 in-game years. I've got a mind for setting up a large empire and then starting a civil war, but I need to solidify my skills at things like ship design first.