Author Topic: Where to thank you? :)  (Read 1223 times)

Offline rawghi (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
Where to thank you? :)
« on: January 28, 2010, 04:33:10 AM »
Thanks thanks thanks thanks.
I haven't find a place to thank you Steve about this INCREDIBLE game.
I'm just 3 days on it and I completely falling on love.

I think that soon my wife ask me to diverce...  :P

I'm a .NET dev (mainly web apps) and a graphic, let me know if I could help you in any way.

AGAIN, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND CONGRATULATIONS

ps: I see also the Italian Language Forum.. and you post in italian... it's definiterly better than my english!

Offline Steve Walmsley

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
Re: Where to thank you? :)
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 04:50:56 AM »
Quote from: "rawghi"
Thanks thanks thanks thanks.
I haven't find a place to thank you Steve about this INCREDIBLE game.
I'm just 3 days on it and I completely falling on love.

I think that soon my wife ask me to diverce...  :)

We have quite a few Italians on here so it seemed like a good idea to setup the forum. I am happy to setup other language forums if the demand exists. My Italian isn't that good but I can usually rely on Google Translate to help me out when I an struggling :)

Steve

Offline VariousArtist

• Chief Petty Officer
  • V
Re: Where to thank you? :)
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 11:03:17 AM »
I join rawghi! Thanks for the great game and keep up the work...err, devotion! ;)
I found my way by a pal who linked me to the DF thread about Aurora and thought I give it a try. I dig alot for "different" indie games but Ive never stumbled upon this pearl. After 3 days my brain is smolten to cheese, my eyes are sore from reading posts, fiction and rules but Im happy. Strangely I disklike those number-crunshing browser SF games so I wasnt sure if I would like Aurora. But the freedom and creativity it allows is outstanding!
Sometimes I think its too sad that the common gamer has mostly lost his ability to like a game for the soul of the game instead of fancy graphics on a dull, soulless background. Not that I dislike fancy visuals but the majors have often lost their ability to develop past the visuals.