Author Topic: How to "Un-assign and Pick up individual officer"  (Read 1609 times)

Offline Resident Evil (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • R
How to "Un-assign and Pick up individual officer"
« on: March 19, 2019, 05:49:48 PM »
Ok...

A member of my geology team died a long way from home and I want to replace them in the team. I have an officer currently in command of a ship (at Sol) who I would like to use.

I have two problems...

a) How do I un-assign the officer without replacing them (I have no spare officers atm - I know I could fudge it be swapping another officer in and out, but is there a nicer way to do it.)

b) Second problem is how do I get a shuttle to pick up an individaul officer to transport them to the location they need to be. I can't find any way to do it. I only seem to be able to pick up teams. Is this even possible??

edit: Creating a team doesn't require officers to be in the same location does it. So is my best bet just to disband and reform the team??

EDIT:  ok...never mind - disbanding and reforming worked.

Thanks

ZG
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 05:58:32 PM by Resident Evil »

Offline Lamandier

• Chief Petty Officer
  • Joker, Smoker, Midnight Toker
Re: How to "Un-assign and Pick up individual officer"
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 08:05:43 AM »
In the officers window there's a check box where you can mark an individual officer as 'available for pickup'. Once that box is checked, orders to pick up and drop off that officer will be available in the task groups window.
"In doing so, you will see things no human has ever seen before! It will be... fun! Assuming you're not vaporized, dissected, or otherwise killed in an assortment of supremely horrible and painful ways! Exciting, isn't it?"

The following users thanked this post: Resident Evil