Author Topic: Truce Clock  (Read 1323 times)

Offline Thanatos (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • T
Truce Clock
« on: January 18, 2015, 03:18:27 AM »
I don't understand how to make use of this.  I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, but no one seems to have a problem with this, according to the search bar.

In my most recent game, not even 6 days have passed, when a grav survey drives close to an NPR Empire, in the same system, with the truce clock set, and gets blown up, starting all out war.

And this happens with various ships.  Sometimes it's the cargo ship, but it happens -every time-.  Am I doing something wrong? The steps I take to accomplish the multi-sol start is the usual F9 business.  Add colony, terraform, abandon colony, create empire.  Of course, they always investigate sensor contacts, come by my home planet, then leave; and then random amount of time that is less than 10 years later, they blow up something and start war.

Offline 83athom

• Big Ship Commander
  • Vice Admiral
Re: Truce Clock
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 07:22:00 PM »
I believe the truce counter is only set up to work for you. I do not believe that it affects any NPRs from other NPR relations.
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.