Author Topic: Comments Thread  (Read 6475 times)

Offline Steve Walmsley (OP)

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
Re: Comments Thread
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2018, 09:01:20 AM »
I get the feeling that Steve didn't increase the HW resources to deal with the fact that there are five empires rather than one, and we're going to see the consequences of that.

I did increase them to some extent but not five times. All the houses are going to run into problems if they don't find new sources.

Offline Steve Walmsley (OP)

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2018, 09:06:10 AM »
Vendarite's main purpose is fighters, but it's also used in construction factories.

And it is the primary mineral for ground forces, so it is a lot more important in C# Aurora.

Offline Person012345

• Captain
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2018, 04:02:29 PM »
I get the feeling that Steve didn't increase the HW resources to deal with the fact that there are five empires rather than one, and we're going to see the consequences of that.
More fun that way.

Offline Agoelia

• Chief Petty Officer
  • A
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2018, 05:46:31 AM »
The Viking faction grew up for decades in the extreme cold of scandinavian nuclear winter.  I think they should have a lower minimum temperature, or maybe in the long run they should prefer to colonize colder planets/moons rather than hot ones, or maybe create new species which can live in colder climates.  Or all three of this, just for the sake of differentiating the factions a little more.  Furthermore the vikings were historically great warriors but also great colonizers and explorers

Offline Sirce

• Petty Officer
  • S
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2018, 06:14:20 PM »
The Viking faction grew up for decades in the extreme cold of scandinavian nuclear winter.  I think they should have a lower minimum temperature, or maybe in the long run they should prefer to colonize colder planets/moons rather than hot ones, or maybe create new species which can live in colder climates.  Or all three of this, just for the sake of differentiating the factions a little more.  Furthermore the vikings were historically great warriors but also great colonizers and explorers

Nice, it has been a while since I checked for a new Steve Walmsley fiction. However, depending on the scientist House Ragnar gets, for once get some Genetics going and create a cold weather Viking! This would be great for roleplaying.

Offline Garfunkel

• Registered
  • Admiral of the Fleet
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2018, 07:21:33 PM »
Unfortunately, Steve has abandoned this game, as all the updates were working and he wanted to monitor NPR and spoiler gameplay with the new features.