VB6 Aurora > Wiki Discussion

Rules Wiki

(1/8) > >>

Erik L:
New Wiki Site.

http://aurorawiki.pentarch.org

I recommend logging in to do edits and stuff like that. Any emails from the wiki will be coming from my address (same as the board here).

I'd also like to see this forum as a place of "I'll write up screen X"

Pete_Keller:
OK, I started the wiki off.

Pete

Laurence:
I've written up a long description of the System Generation and Display page in a MS word document.  What sort of process should we follow from there?  

For the moment I'm guessing that we send it to Steve to review, and then if its accepted should it then be loaded (after any needed edits) into the wiki?

I did not attach any screen shots to the writeup yet, we've all got the software right now and they'd just take up space, but eventually they'll need to be included.  Of course they also become something to edit/replace as changes come into the program.

Laurence

Pete_Keller:
I think you should save it as text and upload it to the wiki.

Then you or someone else (even me) could "wikify it"

Screen shots should be labeled with an Aurora version number, then changed if needed.

Pete

Steve Walmsley:

--- Quote from: "Laurence" ---I've written up a long description of the System Generation and Display page in a MS word document.  What sort of process should we follow from there?  

For the moment I'm guessing that we send it to Steve to review, and then if its accepted should it then be loaded (after any needed edits) into the wiki?

I did not attach any screen shots to the writeup yet, we've all got the software right now and they'd just take up space, but eventually they'll need to be included.  Of course they also become something to edit/replace as changes come into the program.
--- End quote ---

I would love to see it as a word document if you want to email to me. I am a total newbie with wiki so I'll let others advise on the nest way to upload the information.

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version