VB6 Aurora > Wiki Discussion

Rules Wiki

<< < (2/8) > >>

Laurence:

--- Quote ---I would love to see it as a word document if you want to email to me. I am a total newbie with wiki so I'll let others advise on the nest way to upload the information.

Steve
--- End quote ---

Can you send me your email address?  The email feature on the board here doesn't seem to have an attachment feature and the profile doesn't display them. Mine is LMAY@austin.rr.com

I'm also going to try to figure out the wiki thing.

Laurence

Laurence:
I added text to the System Information page. I think, lol.  Somebody that knows how to edit Wikis should review it because this is the first time I've ever fooled with one.  The link is here:

http://tcslradio.com/auroraWiki/index.php/SystemInformation

Steve Walmsley:

--- Quote from: "Laurence" ---I added text to the System Information page. I think, lol.  Somebody that knows how to edit Wikis should review it because this is the first time I've ever fooled with one.  The link is here:

http://tcslradio.com/auroraWiki/index.php/SystemInformation
--- End quote ---

Reading it now and it looks great. I am made a couple of very minor changes, adding the information that younger systems have more chance of good mineral deposits (wonder if I ever mentioned that before ) and changing default race to currently selected species in reference to colony cost.

Thanks for the work you have put into this. Its very much appreciated!

Steve

Laurence:
Great!  Is there a particular page you'd like next?  If not I may tackle something big, like the F5 Design screen.

Laurence

SteveAlt:

--- Quote from: "Laurence" ---Great!  Is there a particular page you'd like next?  If not I may tackle something big, like the F5 Design screen.
--- End quote ---

Please go ahead with the design screen. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version