Author Topic: Fighter Crews...  (Read 1259 times)

Offline Chairman (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 2
  • C
Fighter Crews...
« on: August 07, 2010, 12:02:49 PM »
For the moment I got 200 JA-37 Viggen and 200 AJ-37 Viggen and several have been given leader from Admiral and down... Is there something I can do so they don´t eat up my commanders??? I have found the Warship not fighters but it still send them to fighters, a bug??

Note. JA stands for fighter mission and AJ stands for attack mission.
The Viggen was planed to take the Swedish Atomic bomb to Moscow but were reduced in speed and range so the bear in east woulnd´t roar to much, at the same time our atomic bomb program were scrapped. End note.

Offline Beersatron

• Gold Supporter
  • Rear Admiral
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
Re: Fighter Crews...
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 01:04:44 PM »
You can set their needed rank to Commander and then put a value of 1000000 in the priority box beside the rank dropdown, don't forget to click on 'Set'.

This will help, but the truth is that with 400 fighters you will run out of commanders (or whatever you lowest rank is) very fast and Aurora will just keep on going up the rank ladder.

Offline Steve Walmsley

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 06:00:24 PM »
Quote from: "Beersatron"
You can set their needed rank to Commander and then put a value of 1000000 in the priority box beside the rank dropdown, don't forget to click on 'Set'.

This will help, but the truth is that with 400 fighters you will run out of commanders (or whatever you lowest rank is) very fast and Aurora will just keep on going up the rank ladder.
Aurora won't assign any officers that are more than 2 ranks above the set rank. So if you set R2 for a class, it will never be assigned an officer higher than R4.

Steve

Offline waresky

• Registered
  • Vice Admiral
  • Alpine Mountaineer..ohh Yeah!
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 02:42:09 AM »
Quote from: "Steve Walmsley"
Quote from: "Beersatron"

Aurora won't assign any officers that are more than 2 ranks above the set rank. So if you set R2 for a class, it will never be assigned an officer higher than R4.

Steve

Truly.

in fact r a prfect "limitation logistic"
ANyone will cheat-builder an Thousands shipps Fleets,find hard to command all of them without a right commander..(ehmm..hope am understandable:-D---)

Offline Xaoc

• Petty Officer
  • X
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 03:00:47 PM »
Wait, higher priority numbers makes the classes have lower priority in commander assignment? I didn't know that, good to know. Now I have to change all the numbers. Ugh...