Other Games > Beyond the Stars!

where do you get BTS???

(1/25) > >>

Journier:
anyone? id like to atliest see some screenshots or something?

Þórgrímr:

--- Quote from: Journier ---anyone? id like to atliest see some screenshots or something?
--- End quote ---

Journier, I am in the process of setting up a new site where I am consolidating all of my works, books, and games, into one place, instead of all over the net.  :D

Cheers, Thor

dalord0:
Seconded I had a look at the gunny pub forums and they are apparently closed down.  Looks awesome tho would like to have a peak at it

Þórgrímr:

--- Quote from: dalord0 on January 27, 2011, 01:33:41 AM ---Seconded I had a look at the gunny pub forums and they are apparently closed down.  Looks awesome tho would like to have a peak at it

--- End quote ---

Sorry, it has been a while. Below is the addy for where I am doing the BTS! Stuff now.

The other site closed down due to a difference between Go Daddy and myself.  >:(

http://wotg.stgfc.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=124

Cheers, Thor

Xkill:
Sorry if I'm doing something wrong by saying stuff in here, but how the damm hell I get this game? (Assuming it is a game)

I was seeing the Gunny Pub Forums and this "thing" really got my attention. So how/when/if I get this? Do I have to pay something? Is it free? Is it a game, or a board game, or neither of the two? I really would like to get a copy of it.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm not American

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version