Author Topic: Equalizing Fuel  (Read 1740 times)

Offline TT (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • T
Equalizing Fuel
« on: March 04, 2021, 10:21:11 PM »
Hello All,

Due to life challenges, I am just trying out C# Aurora.  I am an experienced player of vb Aurora but I'm stymied right now in C#.  I built Fuel Harvesters and forgot to list them as Tankers.  They showed up with 100% fuel in their tanks so I deposited it on Earth and sent them to Jupiter.  Well, of course, I dropped off almost all of my fuel and the harvesters ran out before they got to Jupiter.  I thought, I'll just send a tanker to the fleet, equalize the fuel, get the Harvesters to Jupiter and then bring the tanker back to Earth.  Well, it appears that I have no idea how to equalize the fuel.  There doesn't seem to be a button or order to do that.  Am I just missing it or is there another way to accomplish that task now? I feel kind of dumb.  Any help would be appreciated.

Offline Zap0

• Captain
Re: Equalizing Fuel
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2021, 11:26:41 PM »
You now need a special refueling system to refuel ships. Same for ordnance transfers, and supplies need a cargo shuttle bay.

Put a refueling system in the tanker and then, if you have it flagged as a tanker, it should have options to handle fuel, but moving fuel between two tankers may be annoying. You can also set specific amounts of fuel to be kept inside a tanker flagged design, it's no longer just a static percentage, that way you can make sure you have enough fuel for the harvesters next time.

The following users thanked this post: TT

Offline Demonides

• Gold Supporter
  • 2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    2023 Supporter 2023 Supporter : Donate for 2023
    2024 Supporter 2024 Supporter : Donate for 2024
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 12:48:12 AM by Demonides »

The following users thanked this post: TT, Gabrote42

Offline TT (OP)