Wait, do I need designer password for this?
Worse. You need the actual database password. The program works by hooking directly into Stevefire.mdb, but to establish the connection, it requires the DB password. I had previously hardcoded this, but since .NET assemblies can be rather easily disassembled, and I didn't feel like going down the obfuscation route, I moved it out to a config file in order to respect Steve's wishes about DB password proliferation.
I'm not sure how useful the tool is, since all the queries are written using the 5.6 DB schema, and enough may have changed for current versions that certain aspects of the tool may not work anymore. If I ever update to 6.x, I may update the tool, but I don't forsee that happening during the lifetime of my LP.