Author Topic: Civilians in a Hostile System  (Read 1157 times)

Offline Jumpp (OP)

• Lieutenant
  • J
Civilians in a Hostile System
« on: November 12, 2015, 08:09:55 PM »
So I found some aliens in Beta Virginis. They just granted me trade access, so civilian ships immediately started flowing.

Soon as they get there, they spot a second alien species, possibly native to that same system? Anyway, the civilian ships are all in this long convoy headed for the friendly world. And they're being swarmed by warships from the New Aliens, all with active sensors on.

I remember this from before. This is a threat display, and they're getting madder and madder. They're going to start shooting before long. Is there any way to get these civilians to leave the system? Iv'e tried banning the planet toward which they're all flying, and they just keep moving toward it anyhow.

Offline Jumpp (OP)

• Lieutenant
  • J
Re: Civilians in a Hostile System
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2015, 09:17:36 PM »
...and since the enemy is within firing range, I'm stuck at 60-second turns until they finally lose patience and destroy all the civilian ships.

Offline MarcAFK

• Vice Admiral
  • ...it's so simple an idiot could have devised it..
Re: Civilians in a Hostile System
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2015, 11:41:17 PM »
The civilian shipping page has a clear orders button, the ships should go find something else to do if you've banned the planet.
" Why is this godforsaken hellhole worth dying for? "
". . .  We know nothing about them, their language, their history or what they look like.  But we can assume this.  They stand for everything we don't stand for.  Also they told me you guys look like dorks. "
"Stop exploding, you cowards.  "