Other Games > Other Games

No Man's Sky

<< < (3/3)

ranger044:

--- Quote from: Droll on August 29, 2020, 01:11:57 PM ---Im necroing this thread to tell people to take another look at no mans sky. Recent reviews on steam are 89% positive and there have been multiple major content releases between release and now. Many seem to be claiming that no mans sky is now pretty good.

--- End quote ---

I play it regularly, absolutely love it

Libluini:
I not only love it, I'm heavily addicted.  On Thursday and Friday I barely made it to work in time because of NMS.  I spend all my free time in the evening building bases.  Earlier I managed to complete both major story lines and left the starting galaxy (Euclid).  I'm now traveling through galaxy 7 (Budullangr) and can't stop playing! Send help, please.

StarshipCactus:
No Mans Sky is actually a bit of a redemption arc. Watch Internet Historians video to know the full story, because I can't explain it as well as he did. I'll link it. The developers have seen the video and actually tweeted about it.

Kurt:
It's currently on my Steam wish list.  It's full price, and has been for a while, so I'll wait for it to be on sale.  I've watched this game since launch, and I agree, it seems to have fully redeemed itself. 

Kurt 

pufferbot:
ha I've also developed a crippling addiction to this game.  I say go for it, have fun, and avoid spoilers on the surprisingly good story

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version