Other Games > Other Games

Mac or PC Game?

(1/2) > >>

subwaysurfer:
Hi Guys! What do you prefer to play mac or pc games and what would you recommend the best game? Thanks!

Mastik:
PC
Best game:  Factorio

Iranon:
My favourite games are available on either system.
Dwarf Fortress tops the list.

83athom:
PC is much better for gaming. Gaming on a MAC can get a bit odd sometimes.

I think my favorite game of all time would be Metro. Played 2033 and Last Light a half dozen times each. And yes, I am extremely excited for the new one coming.

If you want my favorite free game, then that would be a tie between War Thunder and MechWarrior Online.

Garica:

--- Quote from: 83athom link=topic=9688.  msg104365#msg104365 date=1506516934 ---PC is much better for gaming.   Gaming on a MAC can get a bit odd sometimes. 

I think my favorite game of all time would be Metro.   Played 2033 and Last Light a half dozen times each.   And yes, I am extremely excited for the new one coming. 

If you want my favorite free game, then that would be a tie between War Thunder and MechWarrior Online. 

--- End quote ---

My vote goes to PC all the way.    As far as game recommendations, you should have said what genre of games you like at the very least.    It's impossible to give you a recommendation without at least that.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version