Author Topic: New game. Everybody dies from life support failure in every missile complex  (Read 1585 times)

Offline ptb_ptb (OP)

• Leading Rate
  • p
So, simple question, why is everybody dying in my missile complexes?  :'(

I started a game with a small starting population and conventional technology.  Started with two missile complexes, immediately assigned a naval captain to both.  Nothing obvious in the economic summary display (2000 maintenance supplies available).   What am I doing wrong?

Offline Steve Walmsley

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
So, simple question, why is everybody dying in my missile complexes?  :'(

I started a game with a small starting population and conventional technology.  Started with two missile complexes, immediately assigned a naval captain to both.  Nothing obvious in the economic summary display (2000 maintenance supplies available).   What am I doing wrong?

There is a bug with the missile complexes that I still haven't fixed (I forgot to update them after the new crew rules were added). Easiest workaround is to either start without missile complexes or delete what you have and replace them. Replacing requires designing them yourself and using Create OOB in SM mode to add them for free.

Offline ptb_ptb (OP)

• Leading Rate
  • p
Quote from: Steve Walmsley link=topic=7176. msg73012#msg73012 date=1400408990
There is a bug with the missile complexes that I still haven't fixed (I forgot to update them after the new crew rules were added).  Easiest workaround is to either start without missile complexes or delete what you have and replace them.  Replacing requires designing them yourself and using Create OOB in SM mode to add them for free.

Ah, thanks for letting me know.  :)