Author Topic: Year 2046  (Read 2098 times)

Offline Destra (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
Year 2046
« on: November 24, 2011, 07:41:50 PM »
The EINS intro plays, with our host, Amanda Ward appearing on the screen. "Good Morning people of Earth, I'm glad to be back. We have some major news for you tonight."

"It seems the AH forces have come to the rescue of SV and hit the rear of the horde in January. Come march the fighting has largely died down with the last elements either melting away or being mercilessly slaughtered. The civilian part of the horde fled early in the conflict and have not been seen much of since. The Ah force lost soldiers but far less then SV and AD in the first year of the fighting. Shortly after the area was pronounced secure, AH forces returned home."

"There are rumors of a trade deal with the Non TN League and a TN country on the table, no one really knows who it is, but there is much speculation on the nation. That and what is actually being traded."

"The NSC attacked and defeated several enclaves in the Philippines and have annexed the nation with apparent ease, perhaps at this point the Non TN league will step in? Protect other Non TN nations or lands?"

"There are rumors floating around that asteroid 240 ruins have been fully exploited. Not much else can really be said about that."

" The ever present mineral issue is cropping up again, earth is quickly running out of minerals to support the growing TN powers and their economies. Off world bases are not so much a nice thing to have but a requirement. Estimates are that within the next few years earth will be low or out of almost every TN mineral. External bases seem to be slowly setup by powers and perhaps disagreements over choice lands will crop up? Gallcite seem the next resource to be completely mined out in this short growing list."

Offline shadenight123

• Sub-Lieutenant
    • Gamer's thoughts-my blog
Re: Year 2046
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 08:40:11 AM »
"Dear Eins host Amanda Ward,
seriously, the lack of Neo-italian content is clearly under-rating your emittent.
Why not speak about the absence of criminality in the Neo-italian government?
or the increasing wealth of the marvelous dictatorial meritocracy of the Original?
why are you not speaking about free health care, free schooling, and free services the neo-italians benefit of?
why didn't you mention our colonization of a part of Titan?
are you perhaps a defective product of some under-rated couple?
did you luckily manage to survive your defective life and ended up as the host of the series?
do you still wish to see your baby smile when you come back home?
if so, please do include neo-italy in the next news.
Or there will be consequences.
Sincerely yours,
Neo-Italian Fanatic number 234819.
"
people die all the time, it's not a problem.
it is if you're sending them to die.
i'm not. they just need to learn to be better.
at NOT BREATHING ON MARS!?
they need NOT TO CARE!
my blog (updated 17/12/2011) (updated every saturday):
http://shadenight123.blogspot.com/

Offline Destra (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 11:20:53 AM »
"Now clearly you are misinformed, I only present the news, if you wish for neo italy to be more in the press then write my editors don't threaten me!"

Offline shadenight123

• Sub-Lieutenant
    • Gamer's thoughts-my blog
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 01:19:22 PM »
"you lack inventive Mrs amanda ward.
If there are no news, invent them.
it would certainly make your boring program far more interesting.
Sincerely bloodily yours, Neo-Italian Fanatic number 234819
"

[ooc]i'm doing this for the lolz. and am looking forward to the next news...this IS psycological warfare. Mind you. I'm taking this on a completely different level.[/ooc]
people die all the time, it's not a problem.
it is if you're sending them to die.
i'm not. they just need to learn to be better.
at NOT BREATHING ON MARS!?
they need NOT TO CARE!
my blog (updated 17/12/2011) (updated every saturday):
http://shadenight123.blogspot.com/