Off Topic > Game/Book Reviews

Frontline series

(1/3) > >>

ExChairman:
Anyone read this serie by Marko Kloos?
Love the setting and the human stupidity...

A high tech and sofar unstoppable alien race is crushing our colonies and still americans, russian and chinese powers are fighting each other...

hubgbf:
Yes, I did.

Very interesting.

Beersatron:
I have read the whole series and liked it. He has another series that I might try and get into. And I think they made some graphic novels from the Frontline stories too?

Alsadius:
The description reminds me a bit of Harry Turtledove's Worldwar series. (Same basic idea, but the aliens land during WW2). TBH, I didn't think it was all that good - it had a few moments, but overall it kind of dragged. But it definitely comes to mind.

How's this one?

L0ckAndL0ad:
Huh, interesting. That plot also sounds a lot like a series I read. Kinda. It's been a while, but from what I remember, there was fighting between the Earth, Mars and the Belt, similar to the Expanse. But the aliens coming in an crushing everything in their way while humans fight between themselves is there, and it's done great. It's Alexander Vorob'ev's "Ognennyi Sled" series ("Trail of Fire", I guess). A hidden gem few have ever read.

Which makes me think: how many amazing but obscure/less known sci-fi there is out there that needs to be read.

ps: currently finishing HH6. Also great.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version