Announcements > Announcements

Subscriptions

(1/5) > >>

Erik L:
I am putting in a subscription to help offset some of the costs for the hosting.

There are four levels:
Free - This is what everyone has now. No changes to this.
Bronze - $1/month or $10/year. Get a spiffy badge.
Silver - $2/month or $20/year. Get a different spiffy badge.
Gold - $3/month or $30/year. Get the spiffiest badge.

One-time donations get a badge with the year on it. I will probably backdate this one to include the 2020 donors.

All the badges can be seen on your profile as well as four displayed on posts.

To get a subscription, go to your profile, and under Actions you should see a Paid Subscriptions link. This will take you to a page showing the various subscriptions.

Froggiest1982:
Thanks Erik!

Loving the new badge.

Droll:
Erik you seem to have all 3 badges - does that mean that the various tiers are not mutually exclusive? As in you can be paying a total of 6 per month?

Erik L:

--- Quote from: Droll on December 14, 2020, 12:33:37 PM ---Erik you seem to have all 3 badges - does that mean that the various tiers are not mutually exclusive? As in you can be paying a total of 6 per month?

--- End quote ---

I assigned myself all the badges for testing purposes. I am not sure if you can stack subscriptions.

BarelyZen:

--- Quote from: Erik L link=topic=12155. msg144484#msg144484 date=1607915071 ---One-time donations get a badge with the year on it.  I will probably backdate this one to include the 2020 donors.
--- End quote ---
I presume we need to get our 2020 annual in before 31 Dec for the "20" badge.   Or are you suggesting that annual donations at the present time go toward "21" and you are simply grandfathering everyone who donates in 2020 forward to "21"?  Your "backdate" comment is vague.

Will each current year's annual badge simply be added below the previous year's annual badge or will it replace it? Or do you have other ideas?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version