Author Topic: Newbie totally lost. (Ship design bug?)  (Read 996 times)

Offline jocan2003 (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • j
Newbie totally lost. (Ship design bug?)
« on: May 02, 2010, 04:03:20 PM »
Greetings!

Im a dwarf fortress player and what i love from indies game is the depth they can achieve, someone post advert of this game and gave it a high marks on Bay12 forum, so i chooose to give it a ride.

Im currently trying to follow the wiki tutorial but i cant get past the ship designing process, and the class dropdown is empty and i cant rename, whatever they simply throw me a 381 error and a bunch of 91 with another on i dont remeber off-hand.

I THINK its relate to the theme as i saw somewhere that the class was populated by the theme we choose when starting a new game. I tried US, Canada but nothing seem to work....

Anybody got a clue?

Offline Erik L

• Administrator
  • Admiral of the Fleet
  • Forum Admin
  • Discord Username: icehawke
  • 2020 Supporter 2020 Supporter : Donate for 2020
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
Re: Newbie totally lost. (Ship design bug?)
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 01:34:58 AM »
Quote from: "jocan2003"
Greetings!

Im a dwarf fortress player and what i love from indies game is the depth they can achieve, someone post advert of this game and gave it a high marks on Bay12 forum, so i chooose to give it a ride.

Im currently trying to follow the wiki tutorial but i cant get past the ship designing process, and the class dropdown is empty and i cant rename, whatever they simply throw me a 381 error and a bunch of 91 with another on i dont remeber off-hand.

I THINK its relate to the theme as i saw somewhere that the class was populated by the theme we choose when starting a new game. I tried US, Canada but nothing seem to work....

Anybody got a clue?

Did you click the New button?

Offline jocan2003 (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • j
Re: Newbie totally lost. (Ship design bug?)
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 01:11:04 PM »
Eh.. dont laugh but i NEVER saw the new Button..... and i had the good resolution i finaly saw it this morning....... when i restarted my computer.... I also realised that some button was missing yesterday must be due to my resolution switching or what else....

Anyway thanks again!