Author Topic: v1.9.2 Bugs Thread  (Read 8800 times)

Offline Guridan

• Leading Rate
  • G
Re: v1.9.2 Bugs Thread
« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2020, 11:45:42 AM »
Quote from: Steve Walmsley link=topic=11159. msg129462#msg129462 date=1588263470
Quote from: Guridan link=topic=11159. msg129430#msg129430 date=1588260154
v1.  9.  2
TN start, random stars, 1 year played

Got a "Function #2941: The given key was not present in the dictionary.  " while passing time on the tactical map.   Clicked it away and continued with no problems so far. 

I'm also getting some transit failure events on occasion even though the jump drives work fine. 

Also ran into something I have never seen before, 2 NPR's spawning on the same planet, and it's only 2 jumps from Sol! Dont know if this is supposed to be able to happen or not but I figured it was worth mentioning.   It's a bit inconvenient as I was making diplomatic progress with one of them but the other one refused to talk and shot down my diplomatic ship after a while, now I'm just hoping they will fight each other as I decided to yet again be greedy and spawn with no warships.

You can have up to 3 NPRs on the same planet, so that is WAI.

Are the transit failures due to jump shock?  (immediately following another transit)

2941 is connected to age and luminosity of stars and would happen if you had a system with a star type that didn't exist, which I have never seen before.  Very odd.

Ah, jump shock is probably the reason for the transit failures.  Explains why its only the tug class responsible for deploying my jump point sensors that get them.

I have tried to get the error to pop up again by loading and progressing time over and over, but so far no luck.  Could it be something that could happen when an NRP discovered a new system? Because loading would give them a different system if it wasn't discovered at the time of the save, and if the outcome that triggers the error is very rare it would explain why I haven't been able to reproduce it.

Online Steve Walmsley (OP)

• Aurora Designer
  • Star Marshal
  • S
Re: v1.9.2 Bugs Thread
« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2020, 12:01:39 PM »
Locked for new release.

The following users thanked this post: SpikeTheHobbitMage