C# Aurora > C# Bug Reports

v2.5.1 Bugs Thread

(1/26) > >>

Steve Walmsley:
Please post potential bugs in this thread for v2.5.1

First, please check the Known Issues post before posting so see if the problem has already been identified or is working as intended.
http://aurora2.pentarch.org/index.php?topic=10637.0

'Me too' posts for unresolved bugs are fine as it shows they are affecting more than one person. Any extra information you can provide in 'me too' posts is very welcome.

Please do not post bugs from previous versions unless you confirm they are still present in v2.5.1

When you post, please post as much information as possible, including:
The function number
The complete error text
The window affected
What you were doing at the time
Conventional or TN start
Random or Real Stars
Is your decimal separator a comma?
Is the bug is easy to reproduce, intermittent or a one-off?
If this is a long campaign - say 75 years or longer - let me know the length of the campaign as well

Kaiser:
The "Centre on selected body" option does not work in the mineral window when you have the wide view option selected.

SJW: Fixed for v2.6

Kaiser:
I designed and researched my first anti ship missile, but then the missile isn't appearing anywhere (except the research tab in completed projects) as if I never researched it.

I am running a 23 years conventional start campaign with 2.5.1 applied to 2.5.0.

Real star

Steps:
Designed an ASM in the dedicated window
Completed the research
Missile is not appearing in the ordnance production view, technology window or missile window, only in the research tab under completed projects.

AlStar:
I have an asteroid that generated with exactly 1 ton of Neutronium, and absolutely nothing else. That's weird, but not a bug.

The bug is that on the System Generation and Display screen - and only that screen, as far as I can tell - the minerals are listed as "Neutronium    01    1.00" - it correctly shows as 1 ton in the Minerals screen and the Mining tab.

This is a 2.5.0 game that's been upgraded 2.5.1, and I unfortunately don't remember if this system generated under 2.5.0 or 2.5.1.

nuclearslurpee:

--- Quote from: AlStar on January 26, 2024, 08:13:45 PM ---I have an asteroid that generated with exactly 1 ton of Neutronium, and absolutely nothing else. That's weird, but not a bug.

The bug is that on the System Generation and Display screen - and only that screen, as far as I can tell - the minerals are listed as "Neutronium    01    1.00" - it correctly shows as 1 ton in the Minerals screen and the Mining tab.

This is a 2.5.0 game that's been upgraded 2.5.1, and I unfortunately don't remember if this system generated under 2.5.0 or 2.5.1.

--- End quote ---

What is the bug? It is showing you that the asteroid has 1 ton of neutronium at 1.00 accessibility, that seems correct to me...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version