Author Topic: Sectors  (Read 2291 times)

Offline Lightning (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • L
Sectors
« on: April 13, 2020, 11:06:18 PM »
I can't seem to create any sectors. I do have a couple of sector commands on my homeworld. Bug or am I just blind?

Offline DFNewb

• Captain
  • D
Re: Sectors
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2020, 12:09:55 AM »
Its a click and drag thing. The button to open the window is one of the ones on the top right maybe 5 or so from the right side with the picture of a parliament looking building.

Offline Lightning (OP)

• L
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2020, 09:57:53 AM »
When I open the sector window, all I get is 3 empty boxes and a rename button. I now have 2 sector commands on my homeworld.

Offline DFNewb

• Captain
  • D
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2020, 10:05:09 AM »
When I open the sector window, all I get is 3 empty boxes and a rename button. I now have 2 sector commands on my homeworld.

Weird the left box should say Sol sector and you should be able to click and drag from the bottom right (which will have system names in it) to the Sol sector.

Offline Lightning (OP)

• L
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2020, 11:29:20 AM »
Wonder if it is because I used SM mode to give myself one as part of the initial setup instead of building it with industry

Offline buergerjoh

• Petty Officer
  • b
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2020, 02:09:41 PM »
Wonder if it is because I used SM mode to give myself one as part of the initial setup instead of building it with industry
Was having the same issue, building with industry works. Reported it as a bug for 1.30.

The following users thanked this post: lordcirth

Offline Lightning (OP)

• L
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2020, 06:28:50 PM »
I ended up removing them completely, built 1 more with industry so it created the sector, and then added the others back with sm mode. Still running on the old db for now, otherwise spending too much time to setup vs play per patch. A good problem to have when you only have an hour or two per day to play and the patches are coming out this fast. None of the bugs I've run into are game breaking (yet).

However, next sector question. I can't seem to find a way to change the color of the sectors for the galactic map like you could before.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 04:57:25 PM by Lightning »