Author Topic: The Year 2360 (10)  (Read 2800 times)

Offline Kurt (OP)

• Gold Supporter
  • Vice Admiral
  • 2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    2023 Supporter 2023 Supporter : Donate for 2023
Re: The Year 2360 (10)
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2010, 06:28:25 PM »
Quote from: "StratPlayer"
Just read through this campaign, and I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it!!!

Great story telling, marvelous world-building, extremely captivating and creative scenes, and vivid and engrossing characters!  Very nicely done!!!

And a thought-provoking cliffhanger to leave us pondering while waiting for the next installment, too.  

I guess when it comes down to it, the ultimate challenging, aggravating, and dramatic alien species to encounter after a jump into a new system is ... US!!!

:shock:   :D .

Kurt

Offline UnLimiTeD

• Vice Admiral
  • U
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2010, 07:34:28 PM »
Hmm, why would someone bring surprises earlier?  Maybe it's come to a dead end?  *grumble, grumble*
*paints pessimistic future*

On the other hand, you take a while for that installment, that means things are happening. :D

Offline Kurt (OP)

• Gold Supporter
  • Vice Admiral
  • 2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    2023 Supporter 2023 Supporter : Donate for 2023
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2010, 09:09:46 PM »
Quote from: "UnLimiTeD"
Hmm, why would someone bring surprises earlier?  Maybe it's come to a dead end?  *grumble, grumble*
*paints pessimistic future*

On the other hand, you take a while for that installment, that means things are happening. :twisted:  It's a good surprise, I promise!  

As I noted earlier, I can't predict what is going to happen, and as Aurora is a work in progress major, game-stopping problems are always possible, if unlikely.  However, I can unequivically state that I am not currently having any problems that are indicative of a major problem bubbling under the surface.  There have been other campaigns, all of which ended early, in which I was having significant problems due to bugs or a poorly considered starting position, and I knew for some time that things were probably going to come to an end if the problems got worse.  That is absolutely not the case here.  While there have been some minor problems I haven't had anything I couldn't deal with, and there appear to be no larger issues, and I've been on the lookout for them.  I also regularly back up the campaign, to avoid that particular disaster.  

Long live the Empire!

Kurt