Author Topic: How do you purchase civilian fuel harvester's fuel?  (Read 1445 times)

Offline Coleslaw (OP)

• I got the Versacis on, stop playin'!
  • Warrant Officer, Class 2
How do you purchase civilian fuel harvester's fuel?
« on: April 19, 2020, 09:22:31 PM »
Same as the subject: How do you purchase the fuel gathered by civilian fuel harvester's? I have this weird thing where I like to hoard all the minerals generated by civilian mining colonies and tend to prefer setting up my own automated mining colonies in order to be better able to control the flow of minerals myself, and I want to do the same with fuel. If I can't actually purchase the fuel from the harvester, can I just set the gas giant it siphons sorium from to "Military Only Body" and they'll frakk off?

EDIT: Banning the gas giants with sorium makes the civilian fuel harvesters do nothing, which is fine. I would prefer to be able to buy the fuel, however, but if I can't I'll just build my own harvesters.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 09:26:19 PM by Coleslaw35 »

Offline MarcAFK

• Vice Admiral
  • ...it's so simple an idiot could have devised it..
Re: How do you purchase civilian fuel harvester's fuel?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2020, 09:27:28 PM »
I havent tested it yet, but in the old version you can just send a task group to refuel from the harvester's group. I would assume the harvester has fueling modules.
" Why is this godforsaken hellhole worth dying for? "
". . .  We know nothing about them, their language, their history or what they look like.  But we can assume this.  They stand for everything we don't stand for.  Also they told me you guys look like dorks. "
"Stop exploding, you cowards.  "

Offline Froggiest1982

• Vice Admiral
  • F
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    2023 Supporter 2023 Supporter : Donate for 2023
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2020, 09:57:18 PM »
Also if it does not work I think there is an option at start to avoid Civilian Harvesters to be built by civilians.

Offline Coleslaw (OP)

• I got the Versacis on, stop playin'!
  • Warrant Officer, Class 2
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2020, 10:36:52 PM »
Also if it does not work I think there is an option at start to avoid Civilian Harvesters to be built by civilians.

Huh. I completely missed that. If civilian harvesters have already been built, does using this option cause any issues?

EDIT: Disallowed civilian harvesters. Nothing seems to have gone wrong so it should be fine, at least for now.