C# Fiction > SpaceMarine's Fiction

Halo Alternative Universe - 2170 - C# 1.7.3 - Comment Thread

(1/3) > >>

SpaceMarine:
Post all your comments here if you have any about the AAR itself, I hope you enjoy it and all comments are critique is welcomed, though remember the primary purpose of the AAR is RP not optimisation.

TMaekler:
Was wondering a bit about some of your ships having low maintenance values. For example the Falcon class Frigate has a maintenance time of 1,18 years but an intended deployment time that is longer than that (1,5 years).

SpaceMarine:
This is because of two reasons, one is simply I put in arbitrary numbers not paying too close attention and also secondly because I rely on the galaxy class for more extended deployments, so I can be a little liberal with how many engineering spaces I have.

JacenHan:
Just wanted to drop in and say I'm enjoying this AAR :). I really like the ship designs, they fit really well into the Halo theme.

SpaceMarine:
Thank you so much, I greatly appreciate people just taking the time out of their day to read let alone to enjoy, more will be soon I promise, especially since no new update which means all trains ahead, hahaha.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version