Author Topic: Is there a simple way to load large ground formations into troopships?  (Read 1238 times)

Offline Panpiper (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • P
There is a one-shot movement order for unloading or dropping all the ground forces carried by a fleet. However as far as I can see, there is no way to load a large formation other than loading each separate unit one by one. In the case of say, one of my divisions, that is no less than 40 separate units joined into a single command hierarchy. (Heaven forbid I try to mount an invasion requiring say, three such divisions!)) Is there any way to issue the movement order so that it will pick up ALL the units in that hierarchy, or is the only way to do it to spend several minutes moving each individual unit one by one?

Offline nuclearslurpee

• Admiral of the Fleet
  • Radioactive frozen beverage.
When you select the "Load Ground Unit" order, there is a checkbox at the bottom that will load all subunits if you select to load a superior formation. In this case, if you click the checkbox and then load the division HQ it should automatically load all the subordinate formations as long as there is tonnage to do so.

The following users thanked this post: Panpiper, Sebmono

Offline Panpiper (OP)

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • P
Thank you for being the godsend to a blind idiot.

Offline Kylemmie

• Warrant Officer, Class 2
  • K
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
Been there Brother. I still get embarrassed recalling how many months I had played before I discovered the 'Load all' toggle on the combat tab. After individually loading hundreds of missiles every time there was a large combat.....sigh

The following users thanked this post: Panpiper