Author Topic: Ground units wont resupply,  (Read 1245 times)

Offline minaev_lukav3 (OP)

• Leading Rate
  • m
Ground units wont resupply,
« on: July 08, 2021, 10:49:47 AM »
Hi guys new to the forum, old follower since Aurora infancy, i am forced to register because of this one issue seems unique to me in current version 1130.               

My ground units wont resupply after combat, created new formation with supply only then i tried couple of things, set up series, tried use for replacements, transfer the element directly into the formation, 5 days inc etc.            My supply element is a light vehicle.                 

couple of info's.                   while in combat they used all supply in the hierarchy, brought the army back to earth and now they wont resupply,   

Sorry guys i don't know if i'm just stupid or something or a real bug, but i really need help.                 
breaks my game.                   

« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 11:26:46 AM by minaev_lukav3 »

Online nuclearslurpee

• Admiral of the Fleet
  • Radioactive frozen beverage.
Re: ground units not using supply,
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 11:10:34 AM »
There is a behavior where ground units will not resupply unless they are in combat. So if you used all of the supply in the formation hierarchy, and then shipped the army back to Earth and attached new supply elements, they will not actually resupply unless a combat happens involving those formations.

There is not really a good solution for this but you can use some SM magic or DB edits to resolve this if you are willing to do that.

Offline minaev_lukav3 (OP)

• Leading Rate
  • m
Re: Ground units wont resupply,
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2021, 11:34:16 AM »
Thank you very much, that makes sense.

I hope i did not double posted the issue, i scoured the whole forum, didn't find any sort regarding the behavior.  Again thank you.