Author Topic: AuroraMod 1.9.x - Custom colors, fonts, scale, window resizing, auto-save, etc  (Read 14819 times)

Offline twice2double (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • t
I have uploaded AuroraMod v1.9.5-7, which adds the option to change the default display of the 11 minerals in-game. This should only be a display change and shouldn't cause any bugs. I've been the only tester so far so please post any issues/bugs you encounter on this thread, Discord, or Reddit (any place other than an official Steve-monitored channel).

The following users thanked this post: serger, Zhatelier, Destragon

Offline serger

• Commodore
  • Silver Supporter Silver Supporter : Support the forums with a Silver subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
Events Window is not affected by modded mineral names.

Offline Zhatelier

• Chief Petty Officer
The old entries are not, but new ones are.

Offline serger

• Commodore
  • Silver Supporter Silver Supporter : Support the forums with a Silver subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
The old entries are not, but new ones are.
Sorry for inaccurate report. It seems that the only event type inaffected was "Mineral Exhausted".

• t
Sorry for inaccurate report. It seems that the only event type inaffected was "Mineral Exhausted".

This has been fixed for the next release. Thanks.

Offline Adrinus

• Petty Officer
    • Kanium
In case you wanted to use them, I made an entire icon set from scratch for aurora: http://aurora2.pentarch.org/index.php?topic=10809.0

• t
In case you wanted to use them, I made an entire icon set from scratch for aurora: http://aurora2.pentarch.org/index.php?topic=10809.0

Added to the upcoming features list. Thanks.

The following users thanked this post: Adrinus

Offline kenlon

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • k
So, how drastic are the changes between 1.9 and 1.10 from your end? Are we looking at days or weeks for a 1.10 AuroraMod?

• t
So, how drastic are the changes between 1.9 and 1.10 from your end? Are we looking at days or weeks for a 1.10 AuroraMod?

Due to the obfuscation, the upgrade process gets slightly more difficult every major release. I suspect I'll have it ready late tonight or tomorrow night with the caveat that some Aurora changes may have slipped past the AuroraMod feature set (eg: new buttons not being affected by theming/scaling, or table changes not having the "fix-column-header" logic, etc). Of course I'll do my own local testing and I'll fix those issues as I see them or as the community reports them.

The following users thanked this post: simast

• t
AuroraMod-1.10.0-0 is now available in it's own topic: http://aurora2.pentarch.org/index.php?topic=11546