Author Topic: AuroraMod 1.11.x - Custom colors, fonts, scale, window resizing, auto-save, etc  (Read 15807 times)

Offline Droll

• Vice Admiral
  • D
Obligatory 1.12 is out reminder ;D

Offline Cobaia

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • C
Obligatory 1.12 is out reminder ;D

Waiting for it so I can play at my work...

Offline Marski

• Commander
twice2double was last active in 8th of July.
RIP

Offline Froggiest1982

• Gold Supporter
  • Vice Admiral
  • F
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    2023 Supporter 2023 Supporter : Donate for 2023
twice2double was last active in 8th of July.
RIP

Maybe somebody can edit?

Offline Deutschbag

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • Discord Username: Pwnzerfaust
Does anyone know if it's been open-sourced anywhere? I could fork it and update it.

Offline Cobaia

• C
Does anyone know if it's been open-sourced anywhere? I could fork it and update it.

I believe only the binaries are available:
https://github.com/Aurora-Modders/AuroraMods

Offline Deutschbag

• Sub-Lieutenant

Well that's annoying. I suppose all we can do is wait and see if t2d comes back.

Offline Cobaia

• C

Well that's annoying. I suppose all we can do is wait and see if t2d comes back.

Or a forum admin could send him an email ;)

Offline twice2double (OP)

• t

You'd have to take it up with Steve. I would love nothing more than to open source the work I have so far and let the community manage it, but that would go against my original agreement with Steve.
Admittedly I am losing interest/steam. Work and a house purchase/move is keeping me busy.

I recently formatted my rig so I'll have to setup my dev environment again. I'll try to have 1.12 out by the end of the weekend.

The following users thanked this post: Deutschbag, Froggiest1982, nadia911, papent, Cobaia, serger, Cinnius, Redbird

Offline Jarhead0331

• Sub-Lieutenant
  • J
^I'm pleased to see that rumors of your demise were grossly exaggerated.

I've been there with the house purchase and move. Always a giant undertaking. Good luck!

Offline Deutschbag

• Sub-Lieutenant

You'd have to take it up with Steve. I would love nothing more than to open source the work I have so far and let the community manage it, but that would go against my original agreement with Steve.
Admittedly I am losing interest/steam. Work and a house purchase/move is keeping me busy.

I recently formatted my rig so I'll have to setup my dev environment again. I'll try to have 1.12 out by the end of the weekend.

Best of luck to you and don't feel pressured. It's not work you get paid for, after all.

Offline Froggiest1982

• Gold Supporter
  • Vice Admiral
  • F
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
    2023 Supporter 2023 Supporter : Donate for 2023

Maybe somebody in the community could volunteer? Perhaps somebody that Steve could trust?

Offline Jorgen_CAB

• Admiral of the Fleet
  • J
To be honest I think it would be best if Steve could add much of the quality of life stuff from this mod to the game himself. I'm sure allot of people find this mod to be nearly a must. For me personally the original colour scheme is very difficult so I really need the colour changes to play the game for more than an hour at a time.

The following users thanked this post: Deutschbag, Froggiest1982, nadia911, ReviewDude01, Cinnius, King-Salomon

Offline ReviewDude01

• Petty Officer
  • R
Also, this mod makes it possible to play below minimum required resolution. With smaller fonts. And some options, hide taskbar.
I would vote to add this mod to base Aurora if there was a voting poll.

Offline vorpal+5

• Captain
  • Silver Supporter Silver Supporter : Support the forums with a Silver subscription
For me the main interest is the no-fuss to be in period separator as I'm using comma as all French people do  ;D