Author Topic: Soviet Union Awards Pack (+csv)  (Read 2370 times)

Offline Tikhun (OP)

• Able Ordinary Rate
  • T
Soviet Union Awards Pack (+csv)
« on: November 13, 2020, 06:49:40 AM »
I have made a pack of Soviet Union awards for my Galactic USSR campaign.    I thought, maybe some people would like to RP this theme too, so why not post it here!

- All 60 automated triggers are covered in csv, plus 8 awards for occasional manual decorations.    Many non-military triggers have the same award (each class of Order of Labour Glory is used for like 5 or 6 different occasions), but all military triggers use unique award.   
- All awards are based on historical medals and orders of the USSR in full art (not just ribbons).    I tried to keep the meaning and prestige of real-life award and the trigger aligned, but sometimes the relation is rather loose.   
- My csv is based on the one provided by froggiest1982 (thanks to him!), but I used only a general description of triggered awards from there.    Abbreviations are mine (they basically code the trigger); promotion points are set to represent the value and rareness of a trigger/award.   
- Names of awards are in Russian and cyrillic.    If there will be interest, I can translate.   
- Tested on 1.   12
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 07:13:59 AM by Tikhun »

The following users thanked this post: Froggiest1982, Warer

Offline Arwyn

• Gold Supporter
  • Commander
  • A
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
Re: Soviet Union Awards Pack (+csv)
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2020, 02:43:07 PM »
Thats really well done. Nice to see actual medals added instead of just ribbons!