Author Topic: Hull Filter - Safely hide hull descriptions you won't be using.  (Read 2848 times)

Offline Azuraal (OP)

• Petty Officer
  • A
This AuroraPatch Patch allows for filtering out hull descriptions from the Class Design window drop down menu.
The underlying table in memory remains untouched and so the chance of causing issues is virtually nil.

Installation and Setup

1. If you don't have it, Install Aurora Patch https://github.com/Aurora-Modders/AuroraPatch
2. Unpack HullFilter.zip to <Your Aurora Directory>\Patches
3. Run AuroraPatch.exe, select HullFilter and open settings. Uncheck every hull description you don't want to use yourself. That list will be saved.
4. Always start Aurora through AuroraPatch.exe

Chagelog

1.0 - Initial Release

Source Code
https://github.com/JanWitczak/HullFilter
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 02:41:11 PM by Azuraal »

The following users thanked this post: serger, twice2double, DawnMachine, skoormit, Foxxonius Augustus

Offline Droll

• Vice Admiral
  • D
Re: Hull Filter - Safely hide hull descriptions you won't be using.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 02:25:17 PM »
Are we expected to compile this mod ourselves? Because I can't find the .dll file for the mod which is what every other mod upload has had.
As it stands we only have the uncompiled source, which for obvious reasons wont be detected by AuroraPatch as a valid patch that can be applied.

Offline Azuraal (OP)

• Petty Officer
  • A
Re: Hull Filter - Safely hide hull descriptions you won't be using.
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 02:37:21 PM »
The file is there now. I forgot to recompile after I was trying something and packaged the wrong ..dll, I realized soon after and quickly swapped it, but not quickly enough it appears.

The following users thanked this post: Warer, Foxxonius Augustus, Mint Keyphase