Announcements > Announcements

Thread for board issues

(1/27) > >>

Erik L:
This thread is for people having issues registering or logging in. The Announcement forum is open for guests to reply to threads. Any spam will result is IP bans. So don't do it.

mikelovskij_2:
Hi,
i registered some days ago with the email address "snao20@hotmail. com" and the username "mikelovskij".  However I didn't any activation or confirmation email.  I already tried to click on "resend confirmation email" but i got nothing.  I also checked my spam box. 
Thansk for the help and for the beautiful game,

Michele.

Erik L:

--- Quote from: mikelovskij_2 on May 11, 2015, 03:22:54 AM ---Hi,
i registered some days ago with the email address "snao20@hotmail. com" and the username "mikelovskij".  However I didn't any activation or confirmation email.  I already tried to click on "resend confirmation email" but i got nothing.  I also checked my spam box. 
Thansk for the help and for the beautiful game,

Michele.

--- End quote ---
I activated your account.

pyro_unregistered:
Hello, I registered about a week ago.  I can't activate my account due to not receiving activation email.

Email:*edited out*
Username: pyro

Erik L:

--- Quote from: pyro_unregistered on May 20, 2015, 05:37:27 AM ---Hello, I registered about a week ago.  I can't activate my account due to not receiving activation email.

Email:*edited out*
Username: pyro

--- End quote ---

I did a bulk activate on all outstanding accounts last night. Have you tried to log in?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version