C# Aurora > General Discussion

Update on Progress (Post-release)

(1/5) > >>

Steve Walmsley:
Busy few hours :). In fact, a busy few years :)

In general, the release seems to have gone well. Many minor bugs as expected but nothing game-breaking. The only one causing me some concern at the moment is the Random Systems, Multiple NPR problem. I am still trying to track that one down. Thanks for all the bug reports.

I'll create a v1.1 either tonight or tomorrow with various bug-fixes. This will include database changes so it won't be compatible with a v1.0 save.

I expect the next week or so will be primarily bug-fixing. After that I will start adding in tool tips, hot keys and new functionality. This is only the start for C# Aurora, especially with the motorhome grounded for a while.

I'm glad its out and generally working and I can finally relax a little :)

Steve Walmsley:
I've opened a bottle of wine (I need one), so no patch today :)

I am going to take a break and start again in the morning. Patch will probably be out tomorrow afternoon my time and it will break saves. So, don't start anything major tonight :)

BTW there is a problem with system generation in random stars games so avoid those until the patch. I'm working on a fix.

Steve Walmsley:
Quieter day today as I actually have to work :)

I'll check the bugs thread later. Please can everyone check the bug posting guidelines before posting bugs. It is hard to find bugs without the context or the error text (not just the function number). Thanks.

http://aurora2.pentarch.org/index.php?topic=10663.0

Steve Walmsley:
No immediate catastrophic bugs in v1.4 (so far) so I'm off to bed :)

Steve Walmsley:
I seem to have spent the little free time I have had today reading mod discussions, instead of bug-fixing.. Please can we avoid mod discussions on these forums so I don't get distracted due to low willpower :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version