Author Topic: Issue with Refueling  (Read 945 times)

Offline Doc (OP)

• Leading Rate
  • D
Issue with Refueling
« on: August 29, 2022, 11:30:49 AM »
FIXED: Must research unrep tech of at least 20%, or fleet will only refuel at a stop.    My bad.   

I am having an issue getting my tenders to refuel their assigned fleets.     

This does not usually happen.      Checked, and they are designated as tankers and supply ships.     They were working initially, I thought.     
Can someone tell me what I might be doing wrong?

Edit: Can't seem to get my images to post in the forum right so I added imgur URLs.     Sorry for hassle.   

« Last Edit: September 05, 2022, 07:25:58 PM by Doc »

lampdude45

Re: Issue with Refueling
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2022, 11:58:16 AM »
I have seen others with a similar issue, what % minimum fuel are they set to in the class design? you can have tankers that think they arent allowed to refuel below 100% of their fuel

Offline paolot

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • p
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2022, 02:06:22 PM »
I do this way: I detach the tanker(s) from the fleet, then order to the fleet in needing to refuel from the stationary tanker(s) of the new fleet.

Offline Garfunkel

• Registered
  • Admiral of the Fleet
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2022, 06:06:58 PM »
I have seen others with a similar issue, what % minimum fuel are they set to in the class design? you can have tankers that think they arent allowed to refuel below 100% of their fuel
Please register your account so that you can post normally and we don't have to manually approve of each post you make.

Offline boolybooly

• Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2022, 05:00:29 PM »
with imgur insert into IMG tags via button above edit box, left hand end second row down and add ".jpg" to the end of the imgur link and you will get this ... fyi ... alternatively use attachments below the edit box which will upload the image and provide a thumbnail below your post

« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 05:04:02 PM by boolybooly »

The following users thanked this post: Doc