Author Topic: Honorverse Assets Pack  (Read 3896 times)

Offline rainyday (OP)

• Warrant Officer, Class 1
  • r
Honorverse Assets Pack
« on: September 04, 2022, 10:54:45 PM »
I've put a lot of work into this while setting up for an AAR and I thought some other folks here might be interested in these assets for your own games.

Included:
- Flags for the Andermani Empire, Grayson, Haven and Manticore.
- Male and Female Manticoran officer images
- An Honorverse warship image formatted for Aurora
- 30 custom ribbons based on the RMN decorations shown in the House of Steel Companion Book
- Star Kingdom of Manticore name list with 217 men's names, 202 women's names and 516 surnames from the Star Kingdom, including all the named noble families.
- Andermani Empire name list to generate Andermani names in the format: Chinese First Name + German Surname.
- Republic of Haven / People's Republic of Haven name list
« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 05:47:17 PM by rainyday »

The following users thanked this post: Andrew, Beersatron, Elouda, Neophyte, Black, serger, BAGrimm, kingflute, Pedroig, Golem666

Offline rainyday (OP)

• r
Re: Star Kingdom of Manticore Assets Pack
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2022, 09:30:40 PM »
I've provided a database containing my custom setup for the Manticore system compatible with Aurora 2.1.x

This was built mostly with data found in Jayne's Intelligence Review: The Royal Manticoran Navy with some changes to the inhabitable planets made in House of Steel: The Honorverse Companion.

The database contains a Star Kingdom race on the planet Manticore, but nothing else has been done so you still have all the research and build points. There is also a Setup Race, so you can delete my Star Kingdom and make your own if you want to change the population or other racial settings. Unfortunately, I don't think you can change the date.

If you haven't used a Setup Race before, it's okay to keep it around (useful for adding NPRs or more player races as needed!) but unless you plan to do a multiple player race game involving the Solarian League, you should probably delete the Sol system before actually starting the game. Otherwise, you're likely to discover it at some point. This can be done from the System View using SM mode. Deleting the only population of the Setup Race will not have any detrimental effects. Just be careful not to accidentally delete Manticore instead.

The following users thanked this post: Neophyte, serger, kingflute, Pedroig, gpt3

Offline Arwyn

• Gold Supporter
  • Commander
  • A
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
    2021 Supporter 2021 Supporter : Donate for 2021
    2022 Supporter 2022 Supporter : Donate for 2022
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2022, 10:34:22 AM »
Nicely done. Those all look good!

Offline Beersatron

• Gold Supporter
  • Rear Admiral
  • Gold Supporter Gold Supporter : Support the forums with a Gold subscription
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2022, 02:12:18 PM »
Awesome work on the setup, I love the Honorverse and recently started reading the Manticore Ascendant series - just ordered the 4th book.

Offline rainyday (OP)

• r
Re: Honorverse Assets Pack
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2022, 05:48:59 PM »
I've updated the Star Kingdom Assets Pack. It's now the Honorverse Assets Pack. The new version includes flags and name lists for the Andermani Empire and Republic of Haven, as well as a flag for the Protectorate of Grayson.