C# Aurora > C# Bug Reports

v2.5.0 Bugs Thread

(1/38) > >>

Steve Walmsley:
Please post potential bugs in this thread for v2.5.0

First, please check the Known Issues post before posting so see if the problem has already been identified or is working as intended.
http://aurora2.pentarch.org/index.php?topic=10637.0

'Me too' posts for unresolved bugs are fine as it shows they are affecting more than one person. Any extra information you can provide in 'me too' posts is very welcome.

Please do not post bugs from previous versions unless you confirm they are still present in v2.5.0

When you post, please post as much information as possible, including:
The function number
The complete error text
The window affected
What you were doing at the time
Conventional or TN start
Random or Real Stars
Is your decimal separator a comma?
Is the bug is easy to reproduce, intermittent or a one-off?
If this is a long campaign - say 75 years or longer - let me know the length of the campaign as well

nakorkren:
When target of a missile salvo goes out of range, missiles delete themselves (as is appropriate) but the salvo continues to display on the map, just showing quantity 0 missiles in the salvo. This was discovered in v2.4.0 but to my knowledge hasn't been addressed in v2.5.0.

SJW: From the above, it sounds like this hasn't been reproduced in v2.5.0. Please don't report until reproduced, as this was addressed in v2.5.0 changes.

Ultimoos:
You might have checked condition in "contacts" -> "lost contacts (period)". If so, you would see those missiles as lost contacts for some time.

Demonides:
The drag and drop function in the 'Naval Organization' window deletes fleets.

When I try to move fleets using drag and drop, the moved fleet gets deleted or disappears.

SJW: Not a bug - as per below

nuclearslurpee:

--- Quote from: Demonides on December 26, 2023, 04:15:36 AM ---The drag and drop function in the 'Naval Organization' window deletes fleets.

When I try to move fleets using drag and drop, the moved fleet gets deleted or disappears.

--- End quote ---

Cannot reproduce. Where are you dragging fleets onto? If you drag-and-drop a fleet onto another fleet, the second fleet will absorb the first which will cease to exist, this is WAI.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version