C# Aurora > C# Bug Reports

v2.5.0 Bugs Thread

<< < (38/38)

AlStar:
Has anyone else noticed that they're only getting commanders from planets that have an academy, and that the homeworld of those commanders matches up exactly with the academy?

All my Earth-born commanders went to the Earth academy, all my Luna-born commanders went to Luna academy, all Bernard's Star-born commanders went to Bernard's Star academy; and, now that it's been a few years after I transported an academy there, I'm starting to find some Europa-born commanders that went to Europa-U.

However, despite having a population of 241 million (compared to 2.6 million Europeans), there's not a single Mars-born commander; nor anyone from my colonies on Upsilon or Kruger 60 - presumably because they don't have an academy.

I'd swear that we used to get commanders from all over our empire attending our academies.

Note: given that academies can be set up without a population, does this mean that if I set up a Venus-U, I'd start getting Venusian commanders, or would I just never see anyone with a graduate degree from Venus, since there's no population to pull from?

Steve Zax:
Just as long as we don't get commanders from Proxima Centauri A&M, or Tau Ceti Community College.

(Or Texas Tech!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

It appears that you have not registered with Aurora 4x. To register, please click here...
There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version